1. How long will my Sell & Go application take to process?
Generally from receiving the form and if you are within the booking period the request would take approximately 2 working days.
2. You kindly confirmed for me Sandals Antigua for 10th October but I can't get flights on that day now can I amend my dates?
Subject to availability you can change your dates free of charge.
3. How do I apply for a Sell & Go holiday?
Complete the form and attach all qualifying bookings. All bookings must have travelled and either have been reported to your local business development manager or logged on our TA website.
4. Can I order some POS for a local wedding fayre that I am attending?
Of course you can we can offer displays, posters, brochures, DVD's all available through your local Business Development Manager or if they are not available through Agency Sales.
5. Do you offer transfers to/from the airport?
We offer transfers to all our Sandals & Beaches hotels however if you are flying into Kingston on BA or Virgin we can only offer transfers to Ocho Rios area of Jamaica.
6. I have forgotten my username & password for the TA website can you help?
If you have forgotten your username & password then simply call Agency Sales and we can tell you or if one needs to be created we can do this for you.
7. I am having problems logging into the TA Website can you help?
Remember that the password is case sensitive but Agency Sales can assist with this.
8. I have some special guests travelling to a resort can you make a special request for me?
Agency Sales can send any request through to resort on your behalf for clients on a request basis.
9. Do you book flights also?
We cannot book flights but we recommend that you have your accommodation confirmed prior to confirming flights just in case we are unable to accommodate the original date request.
10. Can you advise the cost of spa treatments?
Spa treatment details and costs can be found on our new TA website and can also be pre booked and commission is earned on pre booking clients treatments!