Thomas Cook in administration – Customer Advisory
Last updated: 25th September 2019
We were deeply saddened to learn that the Thomas Cook Group has been placed into administration as of 23rd September 2019. We send our heartfelt condolences to all those affected by this announcement including those customers currently on holiday, anybody due to travel with Thomas Cook and their employees.
Unique Caribbean Holidays Ltd is working alongside the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to assist all affected customers.
Unique Caribbean Holidays Ltd policy for affected customers;
- Customers in resort who have flights with Thomas Cook Airlines as part of their package;
- The CAA will now be responsible for operating relief flights to repatriate customers currently in resort whose flights have been cancelled, as close to their original departure time as possible. We will be offering necessary support where we can. If you are currently on a Sandals or Beaches Resort holiday and were due to return home on a Thomas Cook Airline flight, please visit thomascook.caa.co.uk for the most up-to-date information for your new travel plans. Customers on holiday can also contact our dedicated line on +44 207 052 8754.
- Customers booked with Thomas Cook Airlines for travel from the UK up to departure date 21st October 2019;
- As a result of the announcement we unfortunately must cancel bookings featuring Thomas Cook Airline flights for any customers due to travel from UK from Monday 23rd September until Monday 21st October 2019, unless we are able to find a reasonable alternative. In the instance where the customer requires a full refund, we will be processing these as quickly as possible. If you booked via a Travel Agent, please contact them directly.
- Customers booked with Thomas Cook Airlines for travel from the UK after 21st October 2019;
- For any customers with Thomas Cook Airline flights due to travel after Monday 21st October 2019 please bear with us as we look for other options and alternatives for you as a priority. If you have booked with us directly, please contact us using the number or email address below. If you booked via a Travel Agent, please contact them directly.
- Customers who booked a package through Thomas Cook Retail that does not include flights with Thomas Cook Airlines;
- For any customers that this applies to, please contact us at the below number or email address, so we can fulfil your holiday
Please contact us on 0808 164 7754 or email us at email@example.com.
As you will appreciate, we are experiencing a high volume of calls today, but please be assured we are working as quickly as possible to support all customers requiring assistance.