Sandals is a diverse collection of 16 of Earth's most idyllic Luxury All Inclusive resorts. Sandals is a uniquely romantic holiday for couples in love looking to get away from it all and to just be with each other. And because the best of everything is already included in simple up–front price, you'll get to be pampered like royalty without having to worry about the budget. Even the tips are already included!Why choose sandals?
- All meals, anytime snacks and fine dining
- Scuba diving (if certified)*
- Luxurious accommodations
- Free Wedding
- Golf green fees in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
- Sailing, water skiing, snorkelling & more
- Land sports
- Wi-Fi at all resorts in all public areas and all room categories.
- Exchange privileges
- Airport transfers and resort transfers**
- Top–shelf drinks
- All tips, gratuities and hotel taxes
* Certification card and dive log required.
** Transportation to other neighbouring Sandals (within the same town) are included.
- Spa Treatments
- Optional Tours
- Golf Caddies (mandatory for golfers)
- Medical Assistance*
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Scuba Certification or Refresher Courses
* Our resident nurse's services are complimentary but there is a charge for medication and doctor's consultations should those be necessary.
Because we wanted to make your holiday as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Beaches, created by Sandals, includes all the fun, adventure, and luxury that families want most, elevating the family holiday to world–class standards.learn more
Day passes are available for the following rates.
*All rates are in US dollars and are per person. All rates are subject to change without notice and blackout dates apply.
Day Pass – 10am - 6pm
Evening Pass – 6pm - 12am
Full Day Pass – 10am - 12am
The presence of a bar at the very top of the Sandals site indicates that you have been referred to Sandals by a recognised travel partner (co–branded). If for ANY reason you'd like to remove it, simply click on the link below:remove co-brand bar